Storytelling is everywhere:
Digital. Virtual. On air. In person.
Whatever you’re working to accomplish, it’s essential that you know how to tell your story effectively to your clients, colleagues and community.
A story is a narrative of transformation. Maybe it’s a transformation you’ve completed. Or one you’re working to to create.
Understanding the art, science and strategies of storytelling will help you establish your identity, reach your audience and accomplish your goals.
- Help you define – and refine – your story.
- Identify the most effective ways to communicate your story.
- Create compelling content for multiple media channels.
- Show you how to create and deliver an unforgettable live presentation.
- Present a storytelling and communication workshop to your staff, colleagues or students.
“I’ve run out of superlatives to describe Graham’s work.”
– Jim Turner, Director of Corporate Affairs, Humana Inc.
Graham is a performer and presenter with more than 20 years experience. He’s worked with Peabody-Award winning organization The Moth as a storyteller and host, and studied storytelling as part of the Public Narrative Workshop at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
Graham has provided story coaching and media content for CEOs, mayors, U.S. House and Senate candidates, the U.S. Embassy in Japan, and many other commercial, non-profit and political clients along with dozens of media outlets in the U.S. and abroad.
Graham is also an experienced voiceover artist.
He’s worked on radio and TV commercials, corporate training modules, documentaries and radio stories heard on NPR, Voice of America (VOA) and Sirius XM.